Friday, February 28, 2014

sending the love


{image from splodgepodge on Etsy} 

"Dear Nic and Amy,

I've just purchased some of your Ruby Hills eggs, which delighted me 
after finding them difficult to source for some time. Inside the carton I found your note. I wanted to let you know that your eggs have never been surpassed by any egg I have tried since first sampling yours in what from memory was 2008. 
They are rich, deep, golden, fresh, 
flavoursome and quite frankly, far superior to any 'free range', 
'organic' or 'friend's hens in the backyard' eggs I've tried. I grew up on a farm and we had our own hens and fresh eggs and I know what makes for a good one.

I do hope you find a way to continue producing and supplying your 
beautiful eggs.

all the best, Felicity" 

Oh, we're feeling the love, friends.  And super excited to turn the page on the next chapter for us!

Just a little excited, as we get the keys for our new property (insert fanfare here) on Monday! 

Watch this space - we'll share some pictures soon. xx A